Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY) is a scheme launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on April 8, 2015 for providing loans up to 10 lakh to the non-corporate, non-farm small/micro enterprises. These loans are classified as MUDRA loans under PMMY. These loans are given by Commercial Banks, RRBs, Small Finance Banks, MFIs and NBFCs. The borrower can approach any of the lending institutions mentioned above or can apply online through this portal www.udyamimitra.in .
Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Ltd. (MUDRA) is a new institution set up by the Government of India to provide funding to the non-corporate, non-farm sector income generating activities of micro and small enterprises whose credit needs are below ₹10 Lakh. The borrowers can approach the nearby branches of the lending institutions or apply for loans under the MUDRA scheme or apply online.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Key Highlights of Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY)|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi (Central Government of India)|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
|Major Benefit||Working Capital and Term Loan|
|Scheme Objective||Business purpose, capacity expansion, modernization|
|Margin (%)||Upto Rs. 50,000/- Nil|
Rs. 50,001 to Rs. 10 lacs: 10%
|Pricing||Competitive Pricing Linked to MCL|
|Name of State||India|
Required Document for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Permanent address of the application
- Business address and proof of establishment
- Balance Sheet for the last three years
- Income Tax Returns और Self tax Returns
- Passport size photo
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The person taking the loan should not be less than 18 years of age.
- Applicant should not be a defaulter in any bank
- Applicants earning should be more than 17000 rupees.
- Applicants have a job record for at least two years.
- Under this scheme, businesses, sellers, shopkeepers, small industrialists, manufacturers, agricultural-related people and traders who want to start a business can take loans.
- All non-corporate non-farm enterprises.
- Primarily engaged in income generation through manufacturing, trading and services.
- Where the requirement of credit is for maximum Rs.10 lakhs or lower.
- Engaged in allied agriculture services since 1st April 2016.
Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- Soul proprietor
- Service sector companies
- Micro industry
- Repair shops
- Owner of trucks
- Food trade
- The seller
- Micro Menu Manufacturing Form
Types of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
Within the framework and overall objective of development and growth of the micro-enterprises sector under Shishu, Kishore and Tarun, the products being offered by MUDRA are so designed, to meet requirements of different sectors/business activities as well as business/ entrepreneur segments.
Three types of loans are given under this scheme.
- Shishu Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, loans up to ₹ 50000 will be allocated to the beneficiaries.
- Kishore Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, beneficiaries of loans ranging from ₹ 50000 to ₹ 500000 will be allocated.
- Tarun Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, loans ranging from ₹ 500000 to ₹ 1000000 will be allocated to the beneficiaries.
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- To create an inclusive, sustainable and value-based entrepreneurial culture, in collaboration with our partner institutions in achieving economic success and financial security.
- With an objective to promote entrepreneurship among the new generation aspiring youth, it is ensured that more focus is given to Shishu Category Units and then Kishore and Tarun categories.
- Type of File : Circular.
- Language : Kannada/English
- Which Department : Education/
- Purpose of Information : Employee..
- Information Size : 852kb.
- Number of Pages : 08.
- Scanned Copy : Yes.
- Information Editable Text : No.
- Location : Karnataka
- Published Date : 2021
- Information Term : Short
- Download Link Available : Yes
- Copy Text : No
- Information Print Enable : Yes
- File Quality : High
- File size Reduced: No
- File Password : No
- Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Use e-paper to Save water and Save lives.!!!!!!!
PLEASE NOTE: We have collected this content from the Internet, for the Education purpose to help Students. If you found this is Copyrighted content or it belongs to you and wants to Remove this content in the website, Please contact Admin to Remove this content.
Important Links :
|Common Loan Application form for Kishor and Tarun||Registration Form|
|Application Form for Shishu||Registration Form|
|Checklist for Shishu Application||Registration Form|
|Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Application form SBI pdf||Online Registration Form|
|Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Application form BOB pdf||Online Registration Form|
|Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Application form ICICI pdf||Online Registration Form|
Thanks for Download and Keep Visiting our website for more updates.