The Cabinet on Wednesday authorized extending the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin (PMAY_G), the government’s flagship housing-for-all scheme, from March 2021 to March 2024 in order to meet the objective of 2.95 crore dwellings.
Anurag Thakur, the Union Minister of Information and Broadcasting, indicated that financial support would be offered for the construction of the 155.75 lakh dwellings that remained as of March 31, 2021.
“By extending the scheme until March 2024, the remaining 155.75 lakh households within the overall target of 2.95 crore houses under PMAY G will be able to receive assistance for the construction of pucca houses with basic amenities, thereby achieving the goal of ‘Housing for All’ in rural areas,” the Cabinet said.
What is PMAY G?
The Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G) was created to support the “Housing for All” initiative. The central government has set a goal of completing the ‘Housing for All’ project by 2024.
The PMAY-G scheme’s major goal is to give pucca housing with some essential amenities. This program is for persons who do not own a home and live in kutcha houses or houses that have been seriously damaged. The minimum size of residences to be developed under the PMAY-G scheme has been increased from 20 to 25 square meters.
Key Features of the PMAY Gramin Scheme
The PMAYG system has the following important features:
- The cost of the unit will be split 60:40 between the Central and State governments into plain regions, resulting in an aid package of Rs.1.20 lakh for each unit.
- In Himalayan states, northeastern states, and the Union Territory (UT) of Jammu & Kashmir, the aid ratio is 90:10, with each unit receiving up to Rs.1.30 lakh.
- The Centre for Union Territories, which comprises Ladakh’s UT, is sponsoring the project entirely.
- MGNREGS pays Rs.90.95 per day of unskilled labor to recipients.
- Gram Sabhas use criteria from the Socio-Economic and Caste Census to identify and verify beneficiaries (SECC).
- In collaboration with MGNREGS or other programs, the Swachh Bharat Mission-Gramin (SBM-G) will provide up to Rs.12,000 in toilet construction assistance.
- Payments are sent electronically, directly to bank or post office accounts connected to Aadhaar.
PMAY G Eligibility Requirements
- Beneficiaries and their families are not permitted to own property in any part of the country.
- Families with one, two, or no bedrooms are able to apply.
- This benefit is not available to a household with one adult family member over the age of 25 who can read and write.
- Families with no males between the ages of 16 and 59 are eligible.
- Families with committed employees or no working members qualify as well.
- Applicants must be from families who do not own land or property and rely on freelance employment to make a living.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is available to SC, ST, minorities, and tribes that are unable to unite (PMAY).
Documents Required for PMAY G
PMAY G requires the following documents in addition to the completed Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana application form:
- Map of Aadhaar
- Details of the applicant’s bank account
- The consent document authorizes the use of the Aadhaar on the applicant’s behalf.
- Pay stubs and other forms of proof of income
- MGNREGA has the recipient’s card number on file.
- Swachh Bharat mission number of the applicant
- Certificate of Ethnic Group
- The housing association’s NOC
- A statement letter stating that the applicant or a member of his or her family owns the property in question.
How to Check PMAY Gramin List?
Together with the completed application form for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana the following documents are required from PMAY G.
- Including the enrolment number
- If you don’t have an enrolment number, you won’t be eligible.
- Candidates must follow the steps outlined below in order to be considered for both processes.
- Visit PMAY Gramin’s official website.
- On the menu bar, select stakeholder.’
- After selecting the option, a drop-down menu appears.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the ‘IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary’ option.
- Currently, these methods must be followed in order to access the list using the enrolment number.
- On the newly opened page, enter the enrolment number.
- Select ‘Search’ from the drop-down menu.
- One condition to be on the list without using an enrollment number is to-
- On the newly opened page, click the ‘Advanced Search’ button.
- Fill in the details in the PMAY structure.
- Select ‘Search’ from the drop-down menu.
The PMAY list will display after you have entered all of the required information. Only the selected candidates will be able to access additional information from here. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana distributes a new list every year once the applications have been received and the recipients have been vetted. Applicants can check the list by following the methods outlined above.
How to Check PMAY G Application Status?
On the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana’s official website, you may quickly check the progress of your PMAYG application. Enter your assessment ID or use your name, cellphone number, and father’s name to track the PMAY_G Application Status.
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin?
Individuals can get in touch with their departments or the Gram Panchayat. The PMAY application form must be completed by all applicants. Gram Panchayat has the application form and additional information. Third-party support is available to applicants. The third-party in question will require a document from the application authorizing the use of the applicant’s aadhaar number for this reason.
Gram Sabha compiles a list of potential beneficiaries. There are four parts to the PMAY G registration process:
- Providing personal information
- Details of the bank account are indicated.
- Give specifics on convergence.
- Providing contact information for the office in charge.
Type of File : Circular
Language : Kannada
Which Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2020
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJInformation
Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Thanks for Download and Keep Visiting our website for more updates.