The central govt has issued an advisory to all the state govt after covid-19 the lockdown to issue the labour card to all the daily wages workers in the state. So state as well central govt can have a consolidated data about labors/workers in the country. Apply online and check the status of the labour cards issued by the state government here.
What is Labour Card?
Labor Card / Majdur Card / Shram Card is the type of state government-issued card by which the working class can take many benefits from the state and central government schemes. We are going to tell you how to make a labour card or labor cards (sramik card kaise banaye) in different states. Every state government issues labor cards to give the benefit of the govt scheme to cardholders and through this, all the state governments get to knows that how many working classes live in the state.
Conditions for Employees
- The employee should not be less than 18 years of age and more than 60 years of age.
- An employee should be academically qualified, which is necessary for the nation.
- The employee should be good physically and mentally. Applicants should have a medical certificate from their country.
- The employer shouldn’t keep the expired card and ensure that all his companies have an obligation-free record.
- The employer’s salary should be comprehensive to their work in that company.
Labour Registration Scheme
Government has to make sure that it should give many benefits to the several people in the state who are working-class by government workers by registering them labor registration scheme introduced a special type of labor card need to be given to the laborers.
Benefits of Labour Card Scheme
- The government assists 60,000rs for the higher education of a child of labor.
- The expenses are incurred on treating patients with any serious diseases, and then the government spends the total expenditure.
- If any child is born in a laborer’s home, the government will spend some money. It gives 12,000rs for the son, and daughter, 25,000rs.
- From this card, you can get a sum of 55,000rs is given for the daughter’s marriage.
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- PAN Card
- Bank Details
- Age should be between 16-59 Years
- Should not be a member of EPFO OR ESIC
- Should not be an income tax player
- must be working on unorganized sector
How to Apply for a Labour Card Online
- First Step is Visit the official website of your State’s Department of Labour Resources.
- by reaching the official website, click on the link of Act Management System (online registration and renewal)
- Then the website of the labor act management system will be open.
- In that, you have to choose your preferred language.
- Carefully read the guidelines given on that site, accept and proceed with it.
- Click on the button ‘register now’ to register and fill in the information in the form.
- Then you get the User Name and Password to the registered mobile number and email.
- Login to the portal with a username or password
- In the portal, you will see the options like registration, renewal, annual return, inspection, report, etc., under the act.
- You have to select “select act” Uttar Pradesh dukaan aur vanijya adhishthan adhiniyam 1962 and click on registration.
- Carefully read the instructions on the site, then click on the button “I have read all the instructions carefully” and AGREE with the directions.
- Now save the form and calculate the fee of the form.
- After saving the form, you will upload a supporting document along with it.
- Your identity card, PAN card, etc., will be upload in the form of a supporting document in GIF, PNG, or JPEG format.
- Type of File : Circular.
- Language : Kannada/English
- Which Department : Education/
- Purpose of Information : Employee..
- Information Size : 852kb.
- Number of Pages : 08.
- Scanned Copy : Yes.
- Information Editable Text : No.
- Location : Karnataka
- Published Date : 2021
- Information Term : Short
- Download Link Available : Yes
- Copy Text : No
- Information Print Enable : Yes
- File Quality : High
- File size Reduced: No
- File Password : No
- Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Use e-paper to Save water and Save lives.!!!!!!!
PLEASE NOTE: We have collected this content from the Internet, for the Education purpose to help Students. If you found this is Copyrighted content or it belongs to you and wants to Remove this content in the website, Please contact Admin to Remove this content.
|Apply Online||Go To Page|
Thanks for Download and Keep Visiting our website for more updates.