ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022::Official notification is released the recruitment process by the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force for the post of Head Constable/CM (Direct Entry) (Male/Female) also for Limited Departmental Competitive Examination. The total number of vacancies is 247.
ITBP has released the short notice for Head Constable Recruitment. It is a good chance for all those candidates who were waiting for ITBP Head Constable Recruitment. ITBP Head Constable Recruitment notification has been released for a total of 284 posts. Interested applicants who apply for the recruitment they can fill the form online from 8th June 2022 through it’s the official website.
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Posts||Head Constable|
|Organisation||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Educational Qualification||Passed Class 12/Intermediate or equivalent|
|Experience||Freshers can apply|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100 per month|
|Industry||Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India,|
|Application Start Date||8th June 2022|
|Application End Date||7th July 2022|
ITBP Age Range for the selection
The age limit for ITBP direct recruitment is 18-25 years and for ITPB departmental recruitment the age limit is maximum 35 years. The important date for calculation of age is 1.1.2022. There is also a age relaxation will be given as per the rules set by the Indian government. Age relaxation includes 3 years relaxation for OBC category and 5 years relaxation for SC/ ST candidates. Other categories like EWS, ESM and PWD can also get age relaxation as per rules.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written exam
- Skill test
- Document verification
- Medical examination
ITBP Educational Qualifications
- Candidate must have Intermediate or Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- Candidates should have typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer only.
- General/OBC/EWS- Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Female – Rs.0/-
- Candidate have to pay the application form fee with the help of online transfer.
- Age Range
- Age Limit as on 01.01.2022
- Head Constable 18-25 Years
- Head Constable (CM) (LDCE): 35 Years
- Refer notification for age relaxation
How to Apply Online
- Fill out an application form with all of the necessary information given on the official site.
- Scanned copies of the required documents should be attached like Photo, Sign, ID Proof, etc.
- Pay the application fee as directed.
- Click the submit button at the bottom to complete your application.
- Following the submission of the application form successfully.
- Print the application form for future reference.
- Type of File : Circular.
- Language : Kannada/English
- Which Department : Education/
- Purpose of Information : Employee..
- Information Size : 852kb.
- Number of Pages : 08.
- Scanned Copy : Yes.
- Information Editable Text : No.
- Location : Karnataka
- Published Date : 2021
- Information Term : Short
- Download Link Available : Yes
- Copy Text : No
- Information Print Enable : Yes
- File Quality : High
- File size Reduced: No
- File Password : No
- Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Use e-paper to Save water and Save lives.!!!!!!!
PLEASE NOTE: We have collected this content from the Internet, for the Education purpose to help Students. If you found this is Copyrighted content or it belongs to you and wants to Remove this content in the website, Please contact Admin to Remove this content.
Start Date of Application – 8th June 2022
End Date of Application – 7th July 2022
Thanks for Download and keep Visiting our website for more updates.