Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme was launched under the Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries. Under National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), Government of India has initiated and sponsored various schemes among which Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme (DEDS) holds vital place. Under The Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries (DAHD&F), Government launched ‘Venture Capital Scheme for Dairy and Poultry’ to provide assistance for setting up small dairy farms and other components in dairy sector.
Key Highlights of Dairy Entrepreneurship
|cheme Name||NABARD Dairy Scheme|
|Launched by||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Date of apply||No Last Date|
|Ministry||Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries.|
|Category||Central Govt. Scheme|
Objectives of this Scheme
- Generate self-employment and provide infrastructure for dairy sector
- Setting up modern dairy farms for production of clean milk
- Encourage heifer calf rearing for conservation and development of good breeding stock
- Bring structural changes in unorganized sector so that initial processing of milk can be taken up at village level.
- Upgradation of traditional technology to handle milk on commercial scale
- Provide value addition to milk through processing and production of milk products.
- Farmers, individual entrepreneurs, NGOs, companies ,pensioners, groups of unorganized and organized sector etc. including self help groups, dairy cooperative societies, milk unions , milk federations etc.
- An individual will be eligible to avail assistance for all the components under the scheme but only once for each component
- More than one member of a family can be assisted under the scheme provided they set up separate units with separate infrastructure at different locations. The distance between the boundaries of two such farms should be at least 500m.
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank pass book
- You don’t be the bank loan Defaulter.
Benefits of NABARD Dairy Scheme
- Government will provide subsidy to entrepreneurs.
- It will improve the dairy farms of the country.
- It will increase the milk production of India.
- This scheme will provide the better structure for farming.
How to Apply for Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme
Approach the nearest Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Block Veterinary Officer
or the Chief Animal Husbandry Officer of the concerned District along with :
Affidavit of being unemployed and not a defaulter of any bank or financial
Photocopy of Ration card/State Subject
Land papers for mortgage if loan amount exceeds Rs.1.00 lacs
Photocopy of category certificate if any.
Three passport size photographs
Copy of driving license if the unit is Refrigerated vehicle
Degree certificate of BVSc&AH in case of Mobile/Stationery Vety. Clinic.
Pattern of assistance
- Effective Bank Loan – Balance portion
- Entrepreneur’s contribution (Margin) for loans beyond Rs. 1 lakh – 10% of the amount (Minimum)
- Capital subsidy – 25% of the project cost for General category
- Capital subsidy – 33.33% for SC/ST farmers
|Component||Unit Cost||Pattern of Assistance|
|Establishment of small dairy units with crossbred cows/ indigenous descript milch cows like Sahiwal, Red Sindhi, Gir, Rathi etc / graded buffaloes upto 10 animals||Rs 5.00 lakh for 10 animal unit – minimum unit size is 2 animals with an upper limit of 10 animals||25% of the outlay (33 .33 % for SC / ST farmers, ) as back ended capital subsidy subject to a ceiling of Rs 1.25 lakh for a unit of 10 animals ( Rs 1.67 lakh for SC/ST farmers,). Maximum permissible capital subsidy is Rs 25000 ( Rs 33,300 for SC/ST farmers )for a 2 animal unit. Subsidy shall be restricted on a prorata basis depending on the unit size|
|Rearing of heifer calves – cross bred, indigenous descript milch breeds of cattle and of graded buffaloes – upto 20 calves||Rs 4.80 lakh for 20 calf unit – minimum unit size of 5 calves with an upper limit of 20 calves||25% of the outlay (33.33 % for SC / ST farmers) as back ended capital subsidy subject to a ceiling of Rs 1.20 lakh for a unit of 20 calves ( Rs 1.60 lakh for SC/ST farmers). Maximum permissible capital subsidy is Rs 30,000 (Rs 40,000 for SC/ST farmers) for a 5 calf unit. Subsidy shall be restricted on a prorata basis depending on the unit size|
|Vericompost (with milch animal unit .To be considered with milch animals and not separately )||Rs 20,000/-||25% of the outlay (33.33 % for SC / ST farmers)as back ended capital subsidy subject to a ceiling of Rs 5,000/- ( Rs 6700/- for SC/ST farmers,).|
|Purchase of milking machines /milkotesters/bulk milk cooling units (upto 2000 lit capacity)||Rs 18 lakh||25% of the outlay (33.33 % for SC / ST farmers) as back ended capital subsidy subject to a ceiling of Rs 4.50 lakh ( Rs 6.00 lakh for SC/ST farmers).|
|Purchase of dairy processing equipment for manufacture of indigenous milk products||Rs 12 lakh||25% of the outlay (33.33 % for SC / ST farmers) as back ended capital subsidy subject to a ceiling of Rs 3.00 lakh ( Rs 4.00 lakh for SC/ST farmers).|
|Establishment of dairy product transportation facilities and cold chain||Rs 24 lakh||25% of the outlay (33.33 % for SC / ST farmers) as back ended capital subsidy subject to a ceiling of Rs 6.00 lakh ( Rs 8.00 lakh for SC/ST farmers).|
|Cold storage facilities for milk and milk products||Rs 30 lakh||25% of the outlay (33.33 % for SC / ST farmers) as back ended capital subsidy subject to a ceiling of Rs 7.50 lakh ( Rs 10.00 lakh for SC/ST farmers).|
|Establishment of private veterinary clinics||Rs 2.40 lakh for mobile clinic and Rs 1.80 lakh for stationary clinic||25% of the outlay (33.33 % for SC / ST farmers) as back ended capital subsidy subject to a ceiling of Rs 60,000/- and Rs 45,000/- ( Rs 80,000/- and Rs 60,000/- for SC/ST farmers) respectively for mobile and stationary clinics|
|Dairy marketing outlet / Dairy parlour||Rs 56,000/-||25% of the outlay (33.33 % for SC / ST farmers) as back ended capital subsidy subject to a ceiling of Rs 14,000/- (Rs 18600/- for SC/ST farmers).|
- Type of File : Circular.
- Language : Kannada/English
- Which Department : Education/
- Purpose of Information : Employee..
- Information Size : 852kb.
- Number of Pages : 08.
- Scanned Copy : Yes.
- Information Editable Text : No.
- Location : Karnataka
- Published Date : 2021
- Information Term : Short
- Download Link Available : Yes
- Copy Text : No
- Information Print Enable : Yes
- File Quality : High
- File size Reduced: No
- File Password : No
- Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Use e-paper to Save water and Save lives.!!!!!!!
PLEASE NOTE: We have collected this content from the Internet, for the Education purpose to help Students. If you found this is Copyrighted content or it belongs to you and wants to Remove this content in the website, Please contact Admin to Remove this content.
|Dairy Forming Scheme Guideline||Download|
|Dairy entrepreneurship development scheme Information Pdf||Download|
|Apply Online||Go To Page|
Thanks for Download and Keep Visiting our website for more updates.