Pradhan Mantri Swachh Bharat Mission Yojana : Cleanliness is not only necessary for our home even to the street. This country and the nation would need, not only our home courtyard will likely be clear, but the entire nation will be clean. The aim of this campaign is to assemble toilets from each road in every road of the country and change the country’s infrastructure.
Key Highlights of Pradhan Mantri Swachh Bharat Mission Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Swachh Bharat Mission Yojana|
|Started by||Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Change the country’s infrastructure|
|An objective||Entire nation will be clean|
|Start plan||2 Oct 2014|
|Income Support||1 lakh 34 thousand crores|
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan launched
The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi ji started the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan on 2 October 2014, the delivery anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is also referred to as the India Mission and Cleanliness Marketing campaign.
On the event of the delivery anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi ji, Honorable Shri Narendra Modi ji started this marketing campaign on the event of 145th delivery anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi ji. Asked to make it profitable, that is the largest campaign by way of cleanliness.
To change the picture of India on cleanliness, Shri Narendra Modi began this by creating a mass movement to attach the nation with a campaign.
- Ensuring good management of stable and liquid waste by Gram Panchayat.
- Keep roads, pavements and settlements clean.
- Stop open defecation under which hundreds of children die every year.
- Development of about 11 crore 11 lakh individual, group bathrooms, which can value 1 lakh 34 thousand crores.
- To create awareness about cleanliness by cleanliness.
- Mission objectives and background:
- More than 10 crore individual bathrooms have been constructed under this mission, because of which the rural areas of all of the states declared themselves ODF on 2 October 2019.
- Changing the mindset of the people by utilizing proper hygiene.
- Keeping the villages clean.
- By ensuring water provide in all homes, pipelines should be put in in villages by 2019 to make sure cleanliness.
Swachh Bharat Mission (Urban) 1.0
- Coming to Swachh Bharat Mission (Urban), it is under the Ministry of Urban Development and is commissioned to give sanitation and household toilet facilities in all 4041 statutory towns with a combined population of 377 million.
- The estimated cost is Rs 62,009 crore over five years with the center’s share of assistance being Rs 14,623 crore.
- The Mission hopes to cover 1.04 crore households, give 2.5 lakh community toilet seats, 2.6 lakh public toilet seats
- It also proposes to establish solid waste management facilities in every town.
At the core of this mission lie six components:
- Individual household toilets;
- Community toilets;
- Public toilets;
- Municipal Solid Waste Management;
- Information and Education Communication (IEC) and Public Awareness;
- Capacity Building
- The Urban Clean India mission seeks to eradicate open defecation; convert insanitary toilets to flush toilets; eradicate manual scavenging, and facilitate solid waste management.
- The mission emphasizes on ushering in a behavioral change among people, for healthy sanitation practices, by educating them about the damaging effects of open defecation, the environmental dangers spreading from strewn garbage, and so on.
- To achieve these objectives, urban local bodies are being brought in and fortified to design, implement and operate systems to promote a facilitating environment for the participation of the private sector in terms of both capital and operations expenditure.
Swachh Bharat Mission (Rural)
- The Rural mission, known as Swachh Bharat Gramin, aims to make Village Panchayats open defecation free by October 2, 2019.
- Removing obstacles and addressing critical issues that affect results is the new thrust of this rural sanitation mission, which aims to provide all rural households with individual latrines; and build cluster and community toilets on public-private partnership mode.
- Considering the filth and unhygienic conditions in village schools, this programme lays special emphasis on toilets in schools with basic sanitation amenities.
- Construction of Anganwadi toilets and management of solid and liquid waste in all Village Panchayats is the object of the Clean India mission.
- Type of File : Circular.
- Language : Kannada/English
- Which Department : Education/
- Purpose of Information : Employee..
- Information Size : 852kb.
- Number of Pages : 08.
- Scanned Copy : Yes.
- Information Editable Text : No.
- Location : Karnataka
- Published Date : 2021
- Information Term : Short
- Download Link Available : Yes
- Copy Text : No
- Information Print Enable : Yes
- File Quality : High
- File size Reduced: No
- File Password : No
- Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Use e-paper to Save water and Save lives.!!!!!!!
PLEASE NOTE: We have collected this content from the Internet, for the Education purpose to help Students. If you found this is Copyrighted content or it belongs to you and wants to Remove this content in the website, Please contact Admin to Remove this content.
Official website – Go To Page
Thanks for Download and Keep Visiting our website for more updates.