UPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 161 Drug Inspector, Mineral Officer Vacancies in All India location. Union Public Service Commission Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 161 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the UPSC career official website i.e., upsc.gov.in recruitment 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Details: Drug Inspector, Mineral Officer
Total No. of Posts: 161
Salary: As Per UPSC Norms
Job Location: Delhi – New Delhi, Kolkata – West Bengal, All India
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: upsc.gov.in
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, B.E or B.Tech, Master’s Degree, Post Diploma from any of the recognized board or University.
- Drug Inspector (Homoeopathy): Bachelors Degree in Homoeopathy
- Drug Inspector (Siddha): Bachelors Degree in Siddha
- Drug Inspector (Unani): Bachelors Degree in Unani
- Assistant Keeper: Diploma in Museology, Masters degree in Anthropology
- Master in Chemistry: Degree in Teaching, Masters Degree in Chemistry
- Mineral Officer (Intelligence): Bachelors Degree in Mining Engineering, Masters Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Economics
- Assistant Shipping Master and Assistant Director: Degree
- Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing): Degree/ BE/ B.Tech in Textile Processing/ Textile Chemistry, Post Diploma in Textile Chemistry/ Textile Processing
- Vice-Principal: Bachelor of Education, Masters Degree
- Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine): MD in Social & Preventive Medicine/ Community Medicine
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 55 years .
- Ex-Servicemen/Commissioned Officers/ECOs/SSCOs/Central Govt Employees: 05 years
- Central Govt Employees (OBC) Candidates: 08 years
- PwBD/Central Govt Employees (SC/ST) Candidates: 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
- Women/SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Nil
- General/OBC/EWS Male Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Recruitment Test & Interview
- Type of File : Circular.
- Language : Kannada/English
- Which Department : Education/
- Purpose of Information : Employee..
- Information Size : 852kb.
- Number of Pages : 08.
- Scanned Copy : Yes.
- Information Editable Text : No.
- Location : Karnataka
- Published Date : 2021
- Information Term : Short
- Download Link Available : Yes
- Copy Text : No
- Information Print Enable : Yes
- File Quality : High
- File size Reduced: No
- File Password : No
- Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Use e-paper to Save water and Save lives.!!!!!!!
PLEASE NOTE: We have collected this content from the Internet, for the Education purpose to help Students. If you found this is Copyrighted content or it belongs to you and wants to Remove this content in the website, Please contact Admin to Remove this content.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-Jun-2022
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 17th June 2022
Thanks for Download and Keep visiting our website for more updates.