Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship 2022 : The Kotak Education Foundation i.e KEF started on 14th January 2007. The mission behind this foundation to help urban poverty through education & livelihood initiatives. The main aim to start KEF is to empower children and youth from underprivileged families through various education and vocational skills training initiatives to make them employable and lead a life with dignity.
Under the CSR Project of Education & Livelihood of Kotak Group Companies, their Partner organization Kotak Education Foundation is implementing ‘Kotak Shiksha Nidhi’-Finance assistance to Students, who have lost Primary earning member of the family due to COVID-19 ,for the continuation of Education.
Details of Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship
|Name of Scholarship||Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship|
|Scholarship Offered By||Kotak Education Foundation (KEF)|
|Eligible For||All Students Who Loss Their Primary Earning Member Due to Covid 19|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||March 2022|
- Students studying in schools and colleges across India fall under any of the below categories:
- Loss of both parents due to COVID-19
- Loss of one of the parents due to COVID-19
- Loss of the primary earning member of the family (other than parent) due to COVID-19
- Applicants must be school or college going students from 1st standard up to Diploma or Graduation (ages 6 years to 22 years).
- For minor applicant (under 18 years): Minor applicant’s Aadhaar Card along with identity proof of the parent/guardian of the minor applicant: Aadhaar Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, PAN Card
- For applicants over 18 years: Aadhaar Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, PAN Card.
- Current academic year admission proof such as fee receipt/ bonafide letter/institution ID card/admission letter and mark sheet of previous class grade (optional)
- Death certificate of primary earning member(s), parent, parents
- Proof of death due to COVID-19 such as hospital receipt, doctor prescription, COVID-19 test report, medical bills for COVID-19 medication, hospital discharge summary, etc.
- Reference from two (2) persons who are aware of the family’s crisis (can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.), if required
- Bank account details of the applicant, if the beneficiary student (applicant) is above 18 years
- Bank account details of the applicant’s parent or guardian, if the beneficiary student (applicant) is a minor
- Passport size photograph of the applicant and the guardian.
How to Apply Online
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and you will be redirected to the ‘Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Preview’.
- You need to review your details seen on screen for correctness, thereafter, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Benefits of this Scholarship
- Includes Indian national students studying in schools and colleges in India.
- Includes school & college fees, library deposit, stationery and other continuation of education relevant expenses payable to school/college, hostel lodging & boarding expenses
- Excludes International boards such as IGCSE, IB, etc.
- Type of File : Circular.
- Language : Kannada/English
- Which Department : Education/
- Purpose of Information : Employee..
- Information Size : 852kb.
- Number of Pages : 08.
- Scanned Copy : Yes.
- Information Editable Text : No.
- Location : Karnataka
- Published Date : 2021
- Information Term : Short
- Download Link Available : Yes
- Copy Text : No
- Information Print Enable : Yes
- File Quality : High
- File size Reduced: No
- File Password : No
- Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Use e-paper to Save water and Save lives.!!!!!!!
PLEASE NOTE: We have collected this content from the Internet, for the Education purpose to help Students. If you found this is Copyrighted content or it belongs to you and wants to Remove this content in the website, Please contact Admin to Remove this content.
Last date to Submit Online Application form – 31 March 2022
Important Links :
Thanks for Download and Keep Visiting our website for more updates.