Karnataka Construction Workers Children Scholarship is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to encourage the students towards education. Due to a lack of finance many students drop their education. Many children of construction workers are not able to get good quality of education due to a lack of finance. With this scheme the government desire to resolve their issue by providing them monetary help. There are certain eligibility conditions set by the authorities to submit the application. If you meet the eligibility as described below then you may submit the application prior to the last date.
Highlights Of Karnataka Education Assistance for Construction Workers Children 2022
- Name of the scheme: Karnataka Construction Workers Children Scholarship
- Launched by: Karnataka State Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
- Launched for: children of construction worker
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: karbwwb.karnataka.gov.in
Benefits Of Karnataka Construction Workers Children Scholarship
Labour Welfare Board Educational Assistance Application Form Last Date klwb.karnataka.gov.in Apply online through official website for Labour Card Scholarship Karnataka Educational Assistance 2021 karnataka labour welfare board scholarship 2021.
Karnataka Labor Welfare Board invites applications for educational assistance for the year 2021-22 through the official website i.e. https://klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in/. All eligible candidates can apply online for klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship 2021-22 . Here we will provide full details about the educational assistance of Karnataka Labor Welfare Board. Check eligibility criteria, amount of scholarship, how to apply to online process etc.
- 2000/- for class 1 pass
- 2000/- for class 2 pass
- 2000/- for class 3 pass
- 3000/- for class 4 pass
- 3000/- for class 5 pass
- 3000/- for class 6 pass
- 4000/- for class 7 pass
- 4000/- for class VIII pass
- 6000/- for class 9 pass
- 6000/- for class 10 pass
- 6000/- for first PUC pass
- 8000/- for those who have passed secondary PUC
- 7000/- per year for ITI and Diploma pass.
- 10,000/- per year for those who have passed the degree.
- Rs.25,000/- for engineering course addition and Rs.20,000/-(On Merit Seat) per year pass.
- Rs.30,000/- for admission to medical course and Rs.25000/-(On Merit Seat) per year pass.
- Rs.20,000/- for master’s degree addition and Rs.10,000/- per year (for two years)
- Ph.D. course rs.20000/- per year (maximum two years) and additional Rs.20,000/- after ph.d. prabhandha acceptance
For Talented Students
- Rs.5000/- for those who have secured 75% marks in SSLC or equivalent class.
- Rs.7000/- for those who have secured 75% marks in PUC or equivalent class.
- Rs.10,000/- for those who have secured 75% marks in degree or equivalent course.
- Rs.15,000/- for those who have secured 75% marks in Post Graduate Degree or equivalent course.
- Student should be a child of registered construction worker
- Student should be e a permanent resident of Karnataka
- Only two children from family will get the assistance
- The workers should not have dues payable to the board
- Applicant must be studying currently in a recognised institution located in Karnataka
- Distance education courses, home study courses, online courses are not eligible
- Application processing and Verification by(if required) Senior/ Labour Inspector
- Application submitted within 6 months of the next Academic year
- Details of Education for the First Child
- Details of Education for the Second Child
- Employment Certificate
- Marks card and Study Certificate.
- Photo of First Child
- Photo of Second Child
- Proof of Bank Account
- Proof of Identity/Smart card issued by the Board(Attested Copy)
- Ration Card
- Review and Approval by the Labour Officer
- Subscription certificate by SLI/LI
Steps to Apply Online
- To apply for the scholarship students, have to visit the official website of State Scholarship Portal.
- From home page of the portal you have to click click here to create new account link
- A new page will open where you have to select do you have Aadhaar?
- If you choose yes then you have to enter the details as per Aadhaar like Aadhaar number your name gender
- If you choose you don’t then you have to enter ID number
- Enter the security code and take the checkbox after reading the declaration
- Choose proceed option and for the application form will open
- Complete the application form and submit it
- Login with the portal and choose Karnataka construction worker children scholarship link
- Hit apply option and form will open on the screen
- Fill the ask information and upload the necessary documents
- Review the application once and submit it if no changes required to make.
- Type of File : Circular.
- Language : Kannada/English
- Which Department : Education/
- Purpose of Information : Employee..
- Information Size : 852kb.
- Number of Pages : 08.
- Scanned Copy : Yes.
- Information Editable Text : No.
- Location : Karnataka
- Published Date : 2021
- Information Term : Short
- Download Link Available : Yes
- Copy Text : No
- Information Print Enable : Yes
- File Quality : High
- File size Reduced: No
- File Password : No
- Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Use e-paper to Save water and Save lives.!!!!!!!
PLEASE NOTE: We have collected this content from the Internet, for the Education purpose to help Students. If you found this is Copyrighted content or it belongs to you and wants to Remove this content in the website, Please contact Admin to Remove this content.
Last date of submission of application is 31st March 2022
|Official Website||Go To Page|
Thanks for Download and Keep Visiting our website for more updates.